A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charlene Gamaldo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gamaldo
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Gamaldo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charlene Gamaldo, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gamaldo graduated from George Washington University. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Gamaldo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charlene Gamaldo MD is a female Neurologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charlene Gamaldo practice?
- Dr. Charlene Gamaldo has 1 office location.
Dr. Charlene Gamaldo practices Neurology and Sleep Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Neurologists and Baltimore Sleep Medicine Doctors.