A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charlene Hafer-Macko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charlene Hafer-Macko is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hafer-Macko
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charlene Hafer-Macko, MD, MS is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Myasthenia Gravis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hafer-Macko graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hafer-Macko has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- James Lawrence Kernan Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charlene E Hafer-Macko MD and MS is a female Neurologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Charlene E. Hafer-Macko practice?
- Dr. Charlene Hafer-Macko has 1 office location.
Dr. Charlene Hafer-Macko practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Neurologists.