A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charlene Hsu-Winges:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charlene Hsu-Winges is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hsu-Winges
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Hsu-Winges Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charlene Hsu-Winges, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hsu-Winges graduated from Tufts University, Boston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hsu-Winges has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - San Francisco
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charlene Hsu-Winges MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Charlene Hsu-Winges practice?
- Dr. Charlene Hsu-Winges has 1 office location.
Dr. Charlene Hsu-Winges practices Ophthalmology near Daly City, CA.
See Daly City Ophthalmologists.