Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charlene Huang
Dr. Charlene Huang, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Woodland Hills, CA. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine, Adolescent Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Huang is affiliated with Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center, Greater El Monte Community Hospital and Monterey Park Hospital. Dr. Huang has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Charlene Huang has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Charlene Huang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Woodland Hills, CA.
Dr. Chong Parke
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Woodland Hills, CA 0.01 mi
Dr. Eugene Kenigsberg
Pediatrics, Allergy and Immunology
Woodland Hills, CA 0.01 mi42
Dr. Rachel Johns
Woodland Hills, CA 0.01 mi12