A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.More Education & Awards
Dr. Smith has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center-Livingston
- RHD Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Smith accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Charlene Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charlene M. Smith practice?
Dr. Charlene Smith practices Ophthalmology near Livingston, TX.
See Livingston Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Callie Smith, Dr. Cari Smith, Dr. Carla Smith, Dr. Carlene Smith, Dr. Carlota Smith, Dr. Carlotta Smith, Dr. Carly Smith, Dr. Carlyn Smith