A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. McEvoy graduated from U Of Minnesota.More Education & Awards
Dr. McEvoy has 11 hospital affiliations:
- North Memorial Medical Center
- Regions Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McEvoy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Charlene McEvoy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charlene E. McEvoy practice?
Dr. Charlene McEvoy practices Pulmonary Disease near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Hudson, WI and Minneapolis, MN.
See Saint Paul Pulmonologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Carol McEvoy, Dr. Charlotte McEvoy, Dr. Carla McEvoy, Dr. Cari McEvoy, Dr. Charline McEvoy, Dr. Charmaine McEvoy, Dr. Karlene McEvoy, Dr. Carly McEvoy