A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charlene McEvoy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McEvoy
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McEvoy Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. McEvoy graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. McEvoy has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Regions Hospital
- North Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charlene E McEvoy MD is a female Pulmonologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Charlene E. McEvoy practice?
- Dr. Charlene McEvoy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charlene McEvoy practices Pulmonary Disease near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Hudson, WI.
See Saint Paul Pulmonologists.