A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charlene Quinn Okomski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charlene Quinn Okomski, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Hot Flashes
- Laser Hair Removal
- Laser Surgery
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Quinn Okomski graduated from The University Of Health And Sciences, Phnom Penh. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Quinn Okomski has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charlene Quinn Okomski DO, FACOG, and PA is a female Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Charlene Quinn Okomski practice?
- Dr. Charlene Quinn Okomski has 1 office location.
Dr. Charlene Quinn Okomski practices Gynecology near Punta Gorda, FL.
See Punta Gorda Obstetricians & Gynecologists.