A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charlene Okomski, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent. Dr. Okomski has been reviewed by 10 patients who have provided 7 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Okomski graduated from The University Of Health And Sciences, Phnom Penh. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Okomski has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital
- Gulf Pointe Surgery Center
- Peace River Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Okomski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Charlene Okomski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charlene Q. Okomski practice?
Dr. Charlene Okomski practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Punta Gorda, FL.
See Punta Gorda Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Callie Okomski, Dr. Cari Okomski, Dr. Carla Okomski, Dr. Carlene Okomski, Dr. Carlota Okomski, Dr. Carlotta Okomski, Dr. Carly Okomski, Dr. Carlyn Okomski