Dr. Charlene Okomski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charlene Okomski?

Posted on August 19th, 2015

I would highly recommended Dr. Okomski and her Nurse Practioner Valerie Dorn

Posted on August 19th, 2015

I would highly recommend Dr. Okomski and Valerie Dorn Arnp Her office staff is professional and make you feel at ease

Posted on April 15th, 2015

Dr Okomski was thorough and her staff was courteous. The whole experience was very professional. I found dr Okomski to be very personable and professional.

Posted on April 9th, 2015

Highly recommend Dr. Okomski's office

Not recommended

Posted on January 21st, 2014

I’ve never had such a negative, upsetting situation at a doctor’s office. A new resident to Punta Gorda and in need of an OBGYN to continue my wellness care, I researched local doctors and made an appointment through ZocDoc. Fully expecting to be seen by the Doctor herself, I learned from her NP, Valerie, the Doctor was out so she would be tending to me. Valerie was rude, unwilling to listen to me or to discuss my medical history. She did question my prescribed hormone replacement therapy then determined I was not a fit for their practice. She said the Dr. maintains a policy whereas they will not refill or prescribe any injectable hormones because she has had bad results with them and does not want to manage this for her patients. Apparently a specialist in Botox®, breast augmentation and other such techniques however, Dr. Okomski does not specialize in the ongoing care for a new patient’s hormone replacement therapy that has been established by a team of docs and proven successful for that patient. A hypocrisy?

Wonderful and Caring

Posted on July 23rd, 2012

Dr. Okomski and her staff were wonderful!!! I was so pleased with my results...I had breast augmentation and tumescent liposuction. I have never looked better and I feel like a NEW women!! I get so many compliments now...wish I would have done this sooner!! Would highly recommend her!! Great Experience!!

Excellent Doctor

Posted on May 29th, 2012

Dr. Okomski was wonderful she was so helpful and caring. She explained everything very thoroughly, explained to me all my options and made a game plan for me. The staff was so helpful and understanding really worked with me and my busy schedule. I am a patient for life.

Not impressed

Posted on January 25th, 2012

Not very thorough exam, rushed palpatations and very rough on the Pap technique, some of us are sensitive in that area.

Posted on September 29th, 2011

I saw Dr. Okomski for my pregnancy and she was wonderfull. Very patient and took time to speak to me which is very important to me. I would definitely recommend her.

Amazing

Posted on June 27th, 2011

Dr. Okomski is the best doctor I have had in 15 years. She takes time out to listen and help. She is very detailed and explains things. She has amazing bedside manner and I would recommend her to everyone! Very polite and made me feel comfortable!!

Posted on May 30th, 2011

Dr. Okomski is always very pleasant and helpful. She and her staff are professional and go out of their way to help. She has been my doctor for years and I have absolutely no complaints.

Posted on January 20th, 2011