A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charlene Sanders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanders graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Sanders has 4 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charlene Gail Sanders MD is a female Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Charlene G. Sanders practice?
- Dr. Charlene Sanders has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charlene Sanders practices Pediatrics near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Penn Valley, PA.
See New York Pediatricians.