A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanders graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Sanders has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Columbia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sanders accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Charlene Sanders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charlene G. Sanders practice?
Dr. Charlene Sanders practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Narberth, PA.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Narberth Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Carol Sanders, Dr. Charlotte Sanders, Dr. Carla Sanders, Dr. Cari Sanders, Dr. Charline Sanders, Dr. Charmaine Sanders, Dr. Karlene Sanders, Dr. Carly Sanders