Dr. Charlene Scheim Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charlene Scheim?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 30th, 2015

Excellent, caring doctor

Dr. Scheim is the best doctor I know and I've had many doctors. She is caring and interested in you and your medical conditions. She makes sure you have the best care possible and goes well above and beyond to get you treatment and she has even found medical mistakes that other doctors have made with me. She has been my doctor for over 10 years and has cared for me thru 2 back herniations to 4 neck herniations and found the mistake in my hand and arm when I was diagnosed with carpel tunnel when she said no it's not and referred me to a hand doctor who found she was right and it was very serious n I needed ulnar bone surgery to get the bone off my wrist. It was bone on bone and I needed ulnar bone shortened n rods n plates put in. Dr. Scheim is the one who knew I had been diagnosed incorrectly when I had gotten injured very badly. She has always been there for me and comforted me when I needed. I could write more n more but there are no words to really express what an excellent caring smart doctor she is. I see her as a friend.

August 26th, 2014

Absolutely Excellent

Dr. Scheim is an excellent doctor. She really listened when I talked to her and she seemed like she really wanted to help me and use every piece of information I knew about what I felt and used that to make a better decision without quickly thinking of a way that could help but may not be most beneficial. She was so friendly and you could tell she really likes her job. She made me feel comfortable and I am really looking forward to going back for my next appointment! I highly recommend her!!! If she works in the specific area that you need help in, I think she would be a great doctor for you.

July 18th, 2012

Mr Ed. Kangesier

Extremely good doctor, very caring and attentive.

April 16th, 2012

A+ rating!

Nice to be able to give a positive review of Dr. Scheim. She certainly does go the extra mile and her staff is very accomodating.

January 12th, 2012

Great neurologist. Really takes the time to listen (a rarity with most doctors nowadays unfortunately). She was really helpful with my back pain, open to different therapies which she has in her office. I highly recommend!

November 1st, 2011

EEdwaEdward Kangesier

Dr Scheim has gone above the norm in being helpful in my condition.Makes my visits pleasent and productive every time.

September 13th, 2009

she is a hot doc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

December 1st, 2008

She is willing to find something out for you if she doesn't have it on hand. She follows up well. She's accessible.

October 9th, 2008

Caring Physician

Excellent and caring physician. Highly recomended

February 3rd, 2017