A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charlene Shookoff is Excellent. Dr. Shookoff has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charlene Shookoff, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Shookoff graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD). She has 2 awards.
Dr. Shookoff has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Ridge Medical Center
- Coral Springs Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shookoff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Americhoice - 2 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Charlene Shookoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charlene S. Shookoff practice?
Dr. Charlene Shookoff practices Pediatrics near Hialeah, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL and Hollywood, FL.
See Hialeah Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Carol Shookoff, Dr. Charlotte Shookoff, Dr. Carla Shookoff, Dr. Cari Shookoff, Dr. Charline Shookoff, Dr. Charmaine Shookoff, Dr. Karlene Shookoff, Dr. Carly Shookoff