A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charlene Sojico is Good. Dr. Sojico has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Sojico graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.More Education & Awards
Dr. Sojico has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Cen, Inc
- Candler Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sojico accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 5 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 22 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Charlene Sojico:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charlene D. Sojico practice?
Dr. Charlene Sojico practices Pediatrics near Savannah, GA.
See Savannah Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Carol Sojico, Dr. Charlotte Sojico, Dr. Carla Sojico, Dr. Cari Sojico, Dr. Charline Sojico, Dr. Charmaine Sojico, Dr. Karlene Sojico, Dr. Carly Sojico