A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charlene Sojico:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charlene Sojico is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Binge Eating Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Sojico graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Sojico has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Candler Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charlene D Sojico MD is a female Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Charlene D. Sojico practice?
- Dr. Charlene Sojico has 1 office location.
Dr. Charlene Sojico practices Pediatrics near Savannah, GA.
See Savannah Pediatricians.