A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charlene Song:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charlene Song is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charlene Song, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Song graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Song has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charlene Yeanja Song MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Charlene Y. Song practice?
- Dr. Charlene Song has 4 office locations.
Dr. Charlene Song practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Rialto, CA and Fontana, CA.
See Los Angeles Obstetricians & Gynecologists.