A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charlene Sweeney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charlene Sweeney is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charlene Sweeney, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sweeney graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Sweeney has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cheboygan Memorial Hospital
- Northern Michigan Regional Hospital
- War Memorial Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charlene Sweeney MD is a female Neurologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Charlene Sweeney practice?
- Dr. Charlene Sweeney has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charlene Sweeney practices Neurology near Sault Sainte Marie, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Petoskey, MI and Saint Ignace, MI.
See Sault Sainte Marie Neurologists.