A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charlene Varnis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charlene Varnis, MD is board certified in Rheumatology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Varnis graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Varnis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
- Strong Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charlene Barbara Varnis MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Charlene B. Varnis practice?
- Dr. Charlene Varnis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charlene Varnis practices Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Diagnostic Radiology near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Internists, Rochester Rheumatologists, and Rochester Radiologists.