A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charlene Varnis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Varnis
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Varnis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charlene Varnis, MD is board certified in Rheumatology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Varnis graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Varnis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
- Strong Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charlene Barbara Varnis MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Charlene B. Varnis practice?
- Dr. Charlene Varnis has 1 office location.
Dr. Charlene Varnis practices Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Diagnostic Radiology near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Internists, Rochester Rheumatologists, and Rochester Radiologists.