Dr. Charlene Weber Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charlene Weber?

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Charlene Weber?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 3 Ratings with 1 Comment

August 11th, 2008

Amazing Pediatrician

Dr. Weber has been our pediatrician to both our girls for six years. I could not ask for a more caring doctor. I moved last year and I will still drive the extra fifteen minutes just to see her. I had a lot of problems with my fist daughter's ear infections and they would always squeeze me in that day. All the doctors at North Pinellas Medical center are wonderful and the nurses are too. I would highly recommend this office as well as Dr. Weber.

June 5th, 2017