Dr. Charles-Chidi Obasiolu MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 5th, 2017
Impersonable
My husband and I went for our first fertility consult. We walked into Dr. Obasiolu's office and the first thing he did was shake my husband's hand, but declined to shake mine. I'm not sure how you can expect me to trust a doctor to put his hands in my vagina when he won't even shake my hand and acknowledge me as an equal. Then he went through our consult as if we were buying a car - all business - and we were out the door in 10 minutes. We will not be returning.

January 7th, 2017
Wonderful, caring and very helpful
I was very nervous about this whole process and Dr. Obasiolu and his wonderful team of staff made this a very comfortable, memorable experience. When I would go for treatment I felt that everyone genuine cared about how I was progressing.

June 28th, 2016
Excelllent
Dr. Obasiolu truly cares and wants you to be successful. When our first cycle failed he personally called me to see how I felt and explained to keep our head up and never give up. He changed protocol and we are now in our 2ww in the second cycle. His staff is amazing and I feel he truly cares, everyone needs to understand this is an extremely busy man with lots of patients and he still had time to call me in my worst moment. Excellent doctor.

April 22nd, 2015
GO ELSEWHERE
A Quote from Dr. O "I don't care about stress. All I care about is the sperm, the egg and the uterus." That was stated after I talked to him because of the incorrect info provided by his nursing staff (4 Times we received incorrect errors or meds were not ordered for us). He has no care for his patients. We spent a total of 40 MINUTES with him during our IVF cycle. We were called by a nurse to tell us the cycle was cancelled. The doctor we went to after Dr. O said 'huh' after reviewing the data from the cycle. We are not sure what the new doc saw but it is a pretty interesting statement from the new doc. I wanted to complain to his boss but Dr. O stated "I am the chief. I don't have a boss." I finally got connected to the patient resources people and talked to his boss. I am still waiting on a letter from Dr. O regarding the whole situation.

January 29th, 2013
First of all, Dr. Obasiolu never did a phsyical exam of me. He listened to my problems and was quick to prescribe clomid w/o even considering my husband's factors. After 2 rounds of clomid, they finally had my husband tested. Dr. O made us both very uneasy, he didnt' explain things well (when we were nervous abou going to down the fertility path in the first place), and was extremely dismissive with any of my questions or concerns. It felt like he wanted me out of his office the second i stepped in. After 4 rounds of clomid, i decided to switch to the MGH fertility center - WOW WHAT A DIFFERENCE... it was a completely different experinece, much better service and much better results! They were so much more understanding and patient and i enjoyed everyone in the practice throughout my experience there. I would NOT recommend Dr. O for ANYONE. Find another doctor.

February 23rd, 2011
Poor support staff, poor attention to detail
Dr. Obasiolu has a lot of experience, and he is smart and nice, but he's quick to dismiss your concerns, and I don't feel ever that he or his support staff were committed to helping us to have a baby, nor was he or anyone else caring about our feelings throughout this emotional time.His support staff is awful- the 2 main nurses he works with are just rude and inappropriate. I understand fertility patients can be crazy, but this is your job, don't act like you hate us.Overall, there is much better infertility care available in Boston.

November 17th, 2010
He just go by the formula sheet. He doesn't spent a lot of time with the patient at all.

January 7th, 2017