inactive

Charles Ball MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 12th, 2015
Confident feeling when talking to Dr. Ball, who is accurate yet appropriately measured. Great bedside manner.

March 18th, 2014
Very disappointed
I was always told what a great doctor that Dr. Ball was so I wanted to go see him about my body pains. I hurt all over all of the time from my shoulders down to my feet. He diagnosed me as nothing wrong with me. I was hurting so bad one day at work that I was crying so I went to him to see what was so terribly wrong and again he diagnosed me with nothing wrong and treated me like I was a drug head just looking for pain pills. My daughter talked me into going to the Ambulatory Care Center the same day, in which I told her I was not suppose to do that. Since I was in so much pain and still crying I went ahead and went to another doctor. That doctor was Dr. Berchied and he ran test on me and told me that I had a very bad UTI, a pinched nerve in my back and was having a muscle spasm in my back. He gave me medications and told me if I needed more to come back. The meds he gave me was 7 days worth but they were enough to get rid of the UTI and help my back pain. I was still hurting all over in other places so I went back to the doctor and he diagnosed me with Myalgia and Myositis and treated me as such. I still hurt some when I do to much labor work but all in all I feel better. I feel that Dr. Ball was very unfair to me and would not recommend him to anyone.

March 29th, 2013
Excellent Dr.
Very knowledgeable about nutritional supplements and is not opposed to patients taking them. Takes time with you and gives an accurate diagnosis. Dr. Ball was our doctor before he left his practice to be over the hospital. So thankful he back seeing patients again!!