A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Beck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Beck, Osteopath is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Nutrition Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Beck graduated from Pikeville College. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Allen Beck DO is a male Osteopathic Medicine Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM and Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine, Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles A. Beck practice?
- Dr. Charles Beck has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Beck practices Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM and Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine, Sports Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Osteopaths and Indianapolis Sports Medicine Doctors.