A very special Dr. who can help aid in your healing process show details A very special Dr. who can help aid in your healing process
by Helen Bruce on Jan 17th, 2015

Dr. Beck is one of a kind and his treatments are life changing! He is amazing in every sense of the word! Everyone can benefit from a visit with him. This is prevention at the ultimate. He is a gifted physician that does amazing things to help your body attain the healing modality that it was born with. He is truly a one of a kind and I am thankful that there is someone like him who has studied the human body and applied his knowlege to the people he comes into contact with. check his informative web site out. www.osteopathicvision.com

Excellent doctor show details Excellent doctor
Aug 4th, 2011

He was very thorough, took plenty of time with me. Wonderful bedside manner and explains everything in detail. He saved me from a shoulder surgery and relieved a pain in my leg from a fracture I had a year ago. Orthopedic doc said I would just have to deal with the pain....Dr Beck did a manipulation and now it doesn't ache at all and that was just in one visit. I wish I knew of him sooner.

May 28th, 2010

Dr. Beck diagnosed my problem correctly in my first visit. He treated me with osteopathic manipulation and as a result of his wonderful work I was completely relieved of my chronic pain in my jaw, neck, back, and arm on my left side which was the result of breaking my jaw twenty-five years earlier. He accomplished that in the first session; it was like a miracle for me. In two subsequent sessions he brought my cranium, neck, jaw, maxilla and mandible into alignment which corrected the malocclusion that was the direct result of the injury. Dr. Beck's manner gave me confidence as I felt the positive changes taking place in my body as he brought my body back into balance. I am forever grateful.