Osteopath

210 E 91st St
Ste B
Indianapolis, IN 46240
317-228-9270
Locations and availability (2)

|  Excellent doctor  |  show details
Aug 4th, 2011

He was very thorough, took plenty of time with me. Wonderful bedside manner and explains everything in detail. He saved me from a shoulder surgery and relieved a pain in my leg from a fracture I had a year ago. Orthopedic doc said I would just have to deal with the pain....Dr Beck did a manipulation and now it doesn't ache at all and that was just in one visit. I wish I knew of him sooner.

|  show details
May 28th, 2010

Dr. Beck diagnosed my problem correctly in my first visit. He treated me with osteopathic manipulation and as a result of his wonderful work I was completely relieved of my chronic pain in my jaw, neck, back, and arm on my left side which was the result of breaking my jaw twenty-five years earlier. He accomplished that in the first session; it was like a miracle for me. In two subsequent sessions he brought my cranium, neck, jaw, maxilla and mandible into alignment which corrected the malocclusion that was the direct result of the injury. Dr. Beck's manner gave me confidence as I felt the positive changes taking place in my body as he brought my body back into balance. I am forever grateful.