Dr. Charles Beck Jr DO Patient Reviews

• Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine Indianapolis, IN

May 15th, 2016
Charlie is an amazing physician! He helped my sciatica when my super chiropractic, acupuncture, traditional family Dr. all could do nothing! 1st treatment was followed by a relatively quick follow up call but soon it was months and months before I had to return to his office. He saved a friend of our family who had life threatening congestion in her chest brought on my her COPD and exposure to construction dust! She would not have made it if not for Charlie! He also relieved my knee pain for awhile....ultimately had had knee replacement surgery. Treated my sister's chronic back and shoulder pain too. I don't understand how this protocol works, I just know that it does. There are endless processes about nature that we have no explanation....for me, this is just one more! Charlie teaches all over the world so he's no dummy! ;-)

January 17th, 2015
A very special Dr. who can help aid in your healing process
Dr. Beck is one of a kind and his treatments are life changing! He is amazing in every sense of the word! Everyone can benefit from a visit with him. This is prevention at the ultimate. He is a gifted physician that does amazing things to help your body attain the healing modality that it was born with. He is truly a one of a kind and I am thankful that there is someone like him who has studied the human body and applied his knowlege to the people he comes into contact with. check his informative web site out. www.osteopathicvision.com

August 4th, 2011
Excellent doctor
He was very thorough, took plenty of time with me. Wonderful bedside manner and explains everything in detail. He saved me from a shoulder surgery and relieved a pain in my leg from a fracture I had a year ago. Orthopedic doc said I would just have to deal with the pain....Dr Beck did a manipulation and now it doesn't ache at all and that was just in one visit. I wish I knew of him sooner.

May 28th, 2010
Dr. Beck diagnosed my problem correctly in my first visit. He treated me with osteopathic manipulation and as a result of his wonderful work I was completely relieved of my chronic pain in my jaw, neck, back, and arm on my left side which was the result of breaking my jaw twenty-five years earlier. He accomplished that in the first session; it was like a miracle for me. In two subsequent sessions he brought my cranium, neck, jaw, maxilla and mandible into alignment which corrected the malocclusion that was the direct result of the injury. Dr. Beck's manner gave me confidence as I felt the positive changes taking place in my body as he brought my body back into balance. I am forever grateful.

Health Guides