A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Brown is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Brown, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brown has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- Wooster Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Alton Brown MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Charles A. Brown practice?
- Dr. Charles Brown has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Brown practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Wooster, OH.
See Wooster Obstetricians & Gynecologists.