A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Bush:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Bush is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bush
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Bush Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Bush, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bush graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Bush has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Adena Regional Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital Of Union County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Arthur Bush MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Charles A. Bush practice?
- Dr. Charles Bush has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Bush practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Internists and Columbus Cardiologists.