A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Bush:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Bush is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bush
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Bush Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Bush, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bush graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Bush has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Adena Regional Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital Of Union County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Arthur Bush MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Charles A. Bush practice?
- Dr. Charles Bush has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Bush practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Internists and Columbus Cardiologists.