A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Bush:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Bush, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bush graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Bush has 10 hospital affiliations:
- James Cancer Hosp And Solove Rsch Inst
- Memorial Hospital Of Union County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bush accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans