Dr. Charles Fox Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Fox?

April 6th, 2017

STAY AWAY!! BAD DOCTOR!!

He took advantage of my condition and performed unnecessary test. I was lied into thinking I was in network. My health issues are still unresolved . Now I owe over 5000 dollars .

March 10th, 2015

A lot better on the second visit

Follow up on the earlier review, Dr. Fox came back and he was a lot more friendlier, not sure what changed. Buy he did a physical examination and offered a solid plan for treatment.

March 10th, 2015

genuine disinterested and does not care

I took my girlfriend to Emory hospital in midtown, later she was admitted to the ICU. She was suffering under immense pain in her stomach. The GO specialist, Dr. Fox spent at most 3 minutes in the room, no physical examination and somehow concluded that there is nothing wrong with her. He was unwilling to discuss any possibilities with the family members. Emory hospital has been great, but Dr. Fix had been extremely rude and unprofessional. Do not see this doctor if you value your money and time.

June 28th, 2013

Would not Recommend

Dr. Fox ordered what he assured me was routine blood work during a healthy checkup. This routine blood work, despite having insurance, cost me $600 out of pocket. I spent months trying to rectify this, during which time I made dozens of unreturned calls to Dr. Fox's office. He was not interested in helping to resolve the problem that he created. The insurance company needed an explanation from him as to why the test he ordered was "medically necessary". He refused. Because of that, I hit a dead end with the insurance company, and had no choice but to pay. I can't comment on his skill as a doctor, but if you don't like getting scammed into unnecessary experimental treatments that will end up costing you large amounts of money, stay away.

May 2nd, 2013

Felt Like a Number, Finding Another Doctor

I went to see Dr. Fox to see if I had asymptomatic reflux. On my first visit, I saw his PA for about 6 minutes to describe my situation and she ordered an endoscopy and Bravo test. Never saw the doctor. I went for the endoscopy at 8:30 a.m. and the waiting room was packed, standing room only, which is not a great situation for someone who is already nervous. Was called in to sit down with a nurse to give her some medical history in a big room with people being wheeled around on gurneys to and from their procedures in nightgowns, groggy or totally out of it. It was like a factory and we were all cattle with no privacy as people were asked personal questions out in the open and left to lay recovering, drooling, lolling in beds for all to see. So, back to Dr. Fox. He said he would tell me what he found shortly after my endoscopy and never did (or if he did, I was out of it and he should have known I wouldn't remember). Days after the procedure the bruising on my hand continued to spread up my arm and got numb and I tried to get in touch with him to no avail. I called everyone I could get through to in that practice and finally he called me back. Then, it was an act of congress to get a follow up appt within a few weeks of the tests to talk about the results. Finally, the day I was supposed to meet with him to talk about the results his nurse called me and said he wanted to meet earlier, which I couldn't and so she asked if I could meet with him by phone. He didn't seem to have much time for me and I couldn't ask all the questions I wanted to ask. All he wanted to do was put me on medication and offered no advice as to what else I could do to help with my severe reflux. I had to keep asking questions. He was extremely unhelpful and actually seemed bored during every interaction I had with him.

July 14th, 2011

like Dr. Fox

He has always helped me. His staff is courteous. He performs tests as needed.

March 30th, 2010

Doctor sent me home after

Dr. Fox and his staff nearly copst me my life. The failure to adhere to my complaints of feeling ill following a colonoscopy and failure to return my subsequent phone calls after my visit almost resulted in my death. His medical care resulted in two major surgeries and month of recovery. It is a known fact that errors are a risk of colonoscopies, that is accepted. The failure is in Dr.Fox and his staff not responding to the complaints that I felt ill and their failure to return my phone calls for follow-up help.

July 30th, 2017