A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Garcia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Garcia, MD, PA is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Garcia has 16 hospital affiliations:
- San Jacinto Methodist Hospital
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Albert Garcia MD and PA is a male Ophthalmologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Trauma Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles A. Garcia practice?
- Dr. Charles Garcia has 15 office locations.
Dr. Charles Garcia practices Ophthalmology and Trauma Surgery near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Webster, TX and Pearland, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists and Houston Surgeons.