Dr. Charles Gonzalez Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Charles Gonzalez?

March 27th, 2014

CW

I've used Dr. Gonzalez for 10 years now. I have always found him courteous and professional. I have recommended him to others that have used him with good results.

February 19th, 2014

Not too Impressed With this Doctor

I was not impressed with his bedside manners. A family member asked him a question concerning my condition and he snapped at. He did not spend much time with me at my follow up after waiting for about 45 mins.

September 17th, 2012

After a liver biopsy,I was told by this Dr. that he wasn't qualified to give me the results.Then he gave me another appt. for 5 months away at University. Spent exactly one year to find out nothing. I already know I'm dying fast.Wasted time that I could've been under treatment for. Still trying to get interferon or told I'm too far along so I can get ssi to support my child(13yrs.)I am unable to work.Stage 4 cirrohsis,hep-c 34yrs. esophigel varicies,hiatial hernia,gal stones.Can hardly eat from nausea,throw-up bile daily,mind is not as sharp as it was.Looseing hearing and sight.Stay in pain.

February 27th, 2015