A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Hunt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Hunt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Hunt, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Hunt graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Hunt has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Fayette Hospital
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Austin Hunt MD is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles A. Hunt practice?
- Dr. Charles Hunt has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Hunt practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgery near Vincennes, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Memphis, TN and Birmingham, AL.
See Vincennes Surgeons.