A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Jennings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Jennings is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jennings
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Jennings Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Jennings, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Jennings graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jennings has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sparks Regional Medical Center
- Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Fort Smith
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Andrew Jennings MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles A. Jennings practice?
- Dr. Charles Jennings has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Jennings practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Fort Smith, AR.
See Fort Smith Internists and Fort Smith Geriatric Doctors.