A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Jennings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Jennings is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jennings
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jennings Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Jennings, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Jennings graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Jennings has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sparks Regional Medical Center
- Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Fort Smith
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Andrew Jennings MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles A. Jennings practice?
- Dr. Charles Jennings has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Jennings practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Fort Smith, AR.
See Fort Smith Internists and Fort Smith Geriatric Doctors.