Dr. Charles Johnson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Johnson?

September 14th, 2017

Get to know your doctor

I have found Dr.Johson to be personable, and willing to take the time to answer and explain all your questions. A good choice. We need him in this area.

August 3rd, 2017

Dr. Johnson is always pleasant and caring. It's a pleasure to be able to talk with him and not be rushed.

August 3rd, 2017

Can't ask for more!

Dr Johnson and his team at Callan Family Medicine are a delight. They combine old-fashioned values like courtesy, attentive listening, and comfort with modern tools and facilities. I love the portal where I can check my appointments or lab reports, but I also know that if I call Dr J, he will be glad to go over something with me. I really can't recommend Dr J and his team highly enough!

Always excellent care with Dr. Charles Johnson

I can't say enough about Dr. Johnson. He always listens and actually hears what you have to say and then treats you accordingly. If I have any complaint at all it is that he is so popular it can be hard to get an appointment right away sometimes but he is definitely worth the wait!

Terrific care, close by.

Horrible office hours

Office are horrible! Makes no room if you are sick. Had to visit ER. I still haven't received my lab test results from 2 months ago. Dare I call again?! doesn't bill my insurance properly so I have to make many calls to fix this to avoid unnecessary collections. Tried to bill me twice for copay I already gave.

February 13th, 2017

If all primary care Dr.s were as compassionate and caring as Dr. Johnson, we would never have issues when needing a new primary. He is awesome, truly cares about his patients well being.

October 23rd, 2016

I found Dr. Johnson to be very attentive, caring, personable, and knowledgeable. He never made me feel rushed. He listened attentively without signs of criticism or judgement. His staff were friendly and ran a smooth office. Prompt with after-visit follow-up (lab results, referrals, etc.). If I hadn't moved from the area, I would definitely still be seeing him.

June 28th, 2016

I am very happy with Dr. Johnson's ability & genuine care of my medical needs . He never rushes me. Since this is new staff in a different location, I can only give you a first time impression. They all were very pleasant & helpful.

March 17th, 2016

I was pleased with my recent visits to Dr. Johnson's office. He was pleasant to speak to and showed concern where needed. I appreciate his friendly and proficient staff.

March 17th, 2016

I have always been satisfied with Dr. Johnson's manner, pleasantness and results, even if I have to wait sometimes, only because he cares to spend time with each patient.

May 9th, 2014

The Worst

This is doubtless the worst "doctor" I have ever had the misfortune to encounter in my life. Avoid this idiot at all costs.