A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Longo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Longo is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Longo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Longo graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Longo has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- Avera Heart Hospital of South Dakota Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Anthony Longo MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Charles A. Longo practice?
- Dr. Charles Longo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Longo practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Dubuque, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Sioux Falls, SD.
See Dubuque Internists and Dubuque Endocrinologists.