A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Longo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Longo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Longo
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Longo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Longo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Longo graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Longo has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center
- Avera Heart Hospital of South Dakota Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Anthony Longo MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Charles A. Longo practice?
- Dr. Charles Longo has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Longo practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Sioux Falls, SD.
See Sioux Falls Internists and Sioux Falls Endocrinologists.