A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Meyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meyer
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Meyer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Meyer, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyer graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Meyer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Aff Med CtrDowntown, Augusta, Ga
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Aloysius Meyer MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Charles A. Meyer practice?
- Dr. Charles Meyer has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Meyer practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Milledgeville, GA.
See Milledgeville Psychiatrists.