Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Some ratings provided by Yahoo. DrScore.
Feb 22nd, 2013

This doctor ignored my requests for looking into specific issues. He also ignored the fact that my body did not like the supplements he recommended. He wanted me to, "take them anyway." Then, after all the tests, he gave me no diagnosis. He only recommended I do his published diet. My take-away: he won't listen, and he's going to put you on his diet no matter what. I get the sense that it is his cure-all.

Excellent Environmental Doctor show details Excellent Environmental Doctor
Feb 23rd, 2012

Dr. Moss accurately diagnosed and treated an environmental illness that had been plaguing me for a large number of years. The tests he ordered showed the problem and his advice and treatment worked. I had gone to him as others had also had similar experiences and referred me there. I only wish I had seen him sooner. His manner is wonderful and I was well-treated in the immaculate, environmentally safe office, where my multiple chemical sensitivities were accommodated. I appreciated Dr. Moss and refer people to him often.

Jul 31st, 2008 on yahoo.com

The staff at this office really make you feel like the care for you starting with the front receptionist, medical asst, registered nurse and of course the doctor himself. When I come to the office I don't just feel like a number and rushed in and out for

Read Full Review at yahoo.com