A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Peterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Peterson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Peterson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Ankle Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Foot Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Peterson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Providence Med Ctr, Seattle, Wa
- Swedish Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Alfred Peterson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles A. Peterson practice?
- Dr. Charles Peterson has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Peterson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Orthopedic Surgeons.