A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Peterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Peterson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peterson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Peterson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Peterson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Ankle Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Foot Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Peterson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Providence Med Ctr, Seattle, Wa
- Swedish Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Alfred Peterson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles A. Peterson practice?
- Dr. Charles Peterson has 6 office locations.
Dr. Charles Peterson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tukwila, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA and Redmond, WA.