A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Powell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Powell
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Powell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Powell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Pulmonary Coin Lesion
Education & Awards
Dr. Powell graduated from University of Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Powell has 11 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Andrew Powell MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Charles A. Powell practice?
- Dr. Charles Powell has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Powell practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Internists, New York Critical Care Practitioners, and New York Pulmonologists.