A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Powers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Powers, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Powers graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Powers has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Willis Knighton Bossier Health Center
- Willis Knighton Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Powers accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans