Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles Rogers
Dr. Charles Rogers, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Minneapolis, MN. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Rogers is affiliated with North Memorial Medical Center, Hennepin County Medical Center and Fairview Southdale Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles Rogers has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Charles Rogers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.
Dr. Gregory Wright
Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology
Minneapolis, MN 0 mi39
Dr. Kenneth Maslonka
Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Pediatrics
Minneapolis, MN 0 mi24
Dr. Ronald Hoekstra
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
Minneapolis, MN 0 mi46