A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Rogers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Rogers is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Rogers, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Rogers graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Rogers has 11 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Alfred Rogers MD is a male Pediatrician, has 41 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Charles A. Rogers practice?
- Dr. Charles Rogers has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Rogers practices Pediatrics near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Pediatricians.