A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Rogers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Rogers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Rogers, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Rogers graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Rogers has 11 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rogers accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 17 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles A. Rogers practice?
Dr. Charles Rogers practices Pediatrics near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Pediatricians.