A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Schiffer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Schiffer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Schiffer, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Acute Promyelocytic Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic BCR-ABL Positive Myelogenous Leukemia
- Genetic Translocation
- Lymphoproliferative Disorders
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Platelet Transfusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Schiffer graduated from New York University. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Schiffer has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Karmanos Cancer Center
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Alan Schiffer MD is a male Oncologist , has 43 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Charles A. Schiffer practice?
- Dr. Charles Schiffer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Schiffer practices Medical Oncology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI.
See Detroit Oncologists.