A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Shuman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Shuman, Psychiatrist is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shuman
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Shuman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Shuman, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shuman graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shuman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Denver Health Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Alexander Shuman MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Charles A. Shuman practice?
- Dr. Charles Shuman has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Shuman practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Denver, CO.
See Denver Psychiatrists.