A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Smith has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Medical Center Davenport
- Genesis Medical Center, Illini Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles A Smith DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles A. Smith practice?
- Dr. Charles Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Smith practices Family Medicine near Le Claire, IA.
See Le Claire Family Physicians.