A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Smith has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Medical Center Davenport
- Genesis Medical Center, Illini Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles A Smith DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles A. Smith practice?
- Dr. Charles Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Smith practices Family Medicine near Le Claire, IA.
See Le Claire Family Physicians.