A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Thompson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Thompson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Thompson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Nacogdoches Medical Center
- Nacogdoches Memorial Hospital
- Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Randall Thompson MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Charles R. Thompson practice?
- Dr. Charles Thompson has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Thompson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Nacogdoches, TX.
See Nacogdoches Obstetricians & Gynecologists.