A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Wallace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Wallace is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Wallace, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Wallace graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Wallace has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Alan Wallace MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles A. Wallace practice?
- Dr. Charles Wallace has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Wallace practices Plastic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Plastic Surgeons.