Surgical Specialist

17110 Dallas Pkwy
Ste 100
Dallas, TX 75248
972-380-7090
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

|  HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE  |  show details
Jan 24th, 2014

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE, NEVER EVER GO THE FOR ANY REASON. I AM PRETTY SURE THERE ARE REAL PROFESSIONALS WHERE YOU CAN GO TO IF YOU WANT TO GET SOMETHING DONE. NOW I HAVE A SCAR FOR LIFE THAT NO OTHER DOCTOR WANTS TO FIX. AND ABOUT HIS STAFF-IF YOU DONT LIKE CUSTOMER SERVICE OR YOU ARE NOT GOOD AT IT THEN DONT CHOOSE A CAREER IN CUSTOMER SERVICE. RUDE RUDE PEOPLE.

|  Not Happy Camper  |  show details
by Lori on Dec 5th, 2013

After having 3 children, I paid for Dr. Wallace to give me a full tummy tuck back in 2002. I went in the morning of the surgery with Dr. Wallace and he marked me up and told me I would have a new belly button, etc. I woke up in the recovery room, looked down and no new belly button! The nurse told me that while I was under anesthesia, Dr. Wallace decided that I didn't need a FULL tummy tuck, but a "mini." What the heck? When I told him I wasn't happy with the puffiness on top, he said I was just swollen and I would be perfect in about 3 months. 3 months later I went back and demanded the difference in price from full to mini--he refused. I asked to re-do and said he would, if I paid an additional $3,000 for the surgery room and anesthetist. What! I never wore a bikini again--my stomach was loose on top and tight on the bottom--furious. So I go to get the stomach done by another surgeon and now I will have a vertical scar, in addition to a new horizontal bikini line scar, because there is not enough skin to pull down and hide where the former belly button would be, when they make an incision for the new belly button. You don't decide things for patients when they are asleep!

|  Really bad  |  show details
Oct 4th, 2013

He Couldn't care less for his patients, you can see it, you can even feel it . His staff helpless when you call with any request. By the way , I have to pay everytime I go to see him for follow up... aren't follow ups included in the cost of the procedure? I feel I am paying twice.

|  Best plastic surgeon in DFW!  |  show details
by Vonda Wright on Jun 5th, 2013

Dr. Wallace is amazing!!!! I began seeing him in the late 90's and was so impressed with his knowledge & opinion that there was no other choice! I have had several procedures with Dr. Wallace icluding my most recent about 2 yrs ago. Every procedure I have ever had with Dr. Wallace has been worth every penny! If your wanting a Dr. to tell you what U want to hear & take your money, then Dr. Wallace isn't for you. Dr. Wallace will ALWAYS be 100% honest with you & will treat you with nothing but respect. When i say he is amazing, I mean AMAZING! Dr. Wallace has THE BEST staff EVER, they make you feel comfortable & at home the first time you walk through the door :-) I would NEVER recommend any other plastic surgeon....Dr. Wallace & staff are THE BEST!

|  My breasts are now amazing!  |  show details
Feb 17th, 2013

My breasts are now amazing! They are beautiful! Dr. Wallace spent a lot of time explaining different breast agumentation procedures and what were the possible choices for me. He patiently answered all my questions and told me what to expect during and after the procedure. I choice to have implants done through my arm pits, so their was no visible scars. The surgical staff was wonderful. I called with a question a couple days after surgery, and Dr. Wallace said just come on in, and fit me into his schedule that day. He assured me everything was healing perfectly. My breasts are absolutely beautiful! I love how I look in bathing suits and tight low cut dresses! I feel so much better about how I look! Now, I love trying on cloths! Best of all, my boyfriend loves my new breasts, and can't keep his hands and eyes of them!!!

|  Sharp surgeon!  |  show details
Apr 30th, 2012

Had full face lift and took 15 years off. So glad I came here--friends went to silly mall clinic and look terrible. I work at hospital and like Dr w for his no wasted time, no bull approach. He is a nice guy with great staff and results. Sweet skin care clinic also. Definitelt recommend!

|  show details
Jan 23rd, 2012

Dr Wallace and his staff have impressed me tremendously. After interviewing several other doctors, he was the one I chose because I felt most comfortable with him. I am very pleased with the procedures and will continue to go to him with any plastic surgery needs in the future.

|  show details
Jan 21st, 2012

Dr Wallace and his staff are wonderful. My surgery was a great experience and every visit is a quick and pleasant. I highly recommend him to anyone needing cosmetic surgery. The fact that they have their own surgery center on premises is a bonus.

|  Joni Baxter  |  show details
Jan 14th, 2012

I have been using Dr. Wallace since the early to mid 90's. He has performed surgery several times for me and always with a positive outcome. His staff is always great and I have recommended him to several people.

|  Very Happy  |  show details
by Brooklyn Amy Nelson on Jan 13th, 2012

I just needed to share what an amazing staff and team Dr Charles A. Wallace has. Thirteen years ago I went in for a breast augmentation following my divorce and the birth of my second daughter. Dr. Wallace was quick to make sure I was in the right frame of mind and body, wanting this procedure for myself and no other. The surgery went perfectly and I was very happy with the results. I was told that most breast augmentations are usually removed and replaced every 10 years, I feel lucky to have gotten an extra 3 years out of my previous model. Six weeks ago I went in for my R&R (removal and replacement) and couldnt be more thrilled. The healing is going well and I should be bikini ready by summer! Dr. Wallace, his team and staff walk you through each and every step, from initial consultation, pre-op, surgery, post-op and even financing if needed. All you need to do is worry about YOU. I cannot imagine using another doctor!Very Happy,Brooklyn Amy Nelson

|  BEST DOCTOR EVER!  |  show details
Jan 5th, 2012

I LOVE Dr. Wallace and his GREAT staff...I have been seeing Dr. Wallace since 1999 and have been nothing but perfectly HAPPY with each and every result! He is THE ONLY Plastic Surgeon I would EVER recommend!!!!!

|  Cindy G. Samples, Instituional Manager  |  show details
Dec 17th, 2011

Dr. Wallace is an excellent plastic surgeon that I have been fortunate to use for both cosmetic procedures as well as a life threatening MRSA infection. I found him to be caring and extremely knowledgeable in all cases. His staff is the best in the business, and always show personal attention to me when I come in. I could not imagine using anyone other than Dr. Wallace, and have recommended him to many, many friends.

|  Bad Experience  |  show details
Dec 14th, 2011

I should have read the reviews before selecting Dr wallace as my dr. He is not experienced in lipo or tummy tucks, so if you plan on having either or these keep searching. He lied and I now look deformed. He said he would tighten up my mustles and only did the bottom so now my body looks horrible, During the consultation he said he could do lipo and tummy tuck at the same time and right before the surgery he said he was not going to be able to do my top back for lipo and it doesn't even seem as if he did my lower back it looks the same. The nurses forgot to give me nausea perscription left me with a nurse who had a hangover from the nightbefore and slept all night. I was in so much pain vomitting, etc. This was the worst experience of my life! I have a friend that had the same procedure with a different dr and she went on vacation within 2 weeks while I was still in bed. Be smart! Read reviews! Do your research before selecting your Doctor!

|  All good  |  show details
Dec 5th, 2011

All good

|  Glad I chose Dr. Charles Wallace  |  show details
Oct 19th, 2010

Dr. Wallace just did septo/rhinoplasty on me and he did an AMAZZZING job! I was so nervous about getting it done and when the bandage came off I wanted to hug him. I was so happy with the results! I would defiantly recommend him. He knows what he is doing!

|  Total Disaster- Full facelift,browlift, chin implant & TCA peel  |  show details
Feb 21st, 2010

Beware of Dr. Wallace- My experience was terrilbe- The staff does not follow up well and neither does Doctor Wallace Listen to you the Patient. They gave me Codiene for Pain after my surgery when I told them I was allergic to it. I threw up non stop for 3 days solid after surgery before I realized what they were giving me. Please,choose another Doctor. He also made his own decisons on what he would do to my face. I came out with new scars and wrinkles in other ares of my face that were worse than the ones that I had before I went in. He runs you threw surgery like a cattle call and gets his money and he is done with you. Short and simple. He wants to be out riding his motorcycles and in my opnion doesnt give a crap about you the patient at all. Save your money and go to a Plastic Surgeon that care and listens to you. I hope I can help the next person from making the financially,emotionally and horrible mistake that I made choosing Dr. Wallace. He actually calls himself a Dr. ( I believe in karma and what goes around will some day come around)