inactive

Charles A Wallace MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

April 12th, 2016
Superior technical breast surgeon Used by all my friends with great success!!

March 14th, 2016
MALPRACTICE DOCTOR! RUN FOR YOIR LIFE!
NEVER AGAIN! PLEASE DO SOME RESEARCH BEFORE YOU. BAD STAFF BAD DOCTOR. SCAR FOR LIFE NOW THAT NO OTHER DOCTOR WANTS TO FIX.

October 13th, 2015
Dr. Wallace is the best! I have had several procedures over the years, tummy tuck, upper and lower eyes done, and neck lift and had wonderful results. He and his staff really do care about his patients. Dr Wallace actually gave me his cell number after a recent procedure when I had some questions and concerns, I don't know any doctor that would do that. I do know there's a difference, I actually went to another doctor for a breast reduction and had bad results and a nurse that prescribed an antibiotic after surgery I told her I was allergic to which complicated everything. I never received any apology from the doctor or nurse for the side effects I went through. I would never go to anyone else for cosmetic surgery. Dr. Wallace is helping me age gracefully and for that I am very pleased and grateful for his professional skills and services.

April 13th, 2015
Very Professional doctor and staff. Did a great job on my wife and I highly recommend. Very upfront on what to expect so we could prepare. Amazing how there is no signs or scars after time. Wife had breaths fixed 12 years ago. Best money I ever spent. Her confidence, thus our marriage improved.

June 5th, 2013
Best plastic surgeon in DFW!
Dr. Wallace is amazing!!!! I began seeing him in the late 90's and was so impressed with his knowledge & opinion that there was no other choice! I have had several procedures with Dr. Wallace icluding my most recent about 2 yrs ago. Every procedure I have ever had with Dr. Wallace has been worth every penny! If your wanting a Dr. to tell you what U want to hear & take your money, then Dr. Wallace isn't for you. Dr. Wallace will ALWAYS be 100% honest with you & will treat you with nothing but respect. When i say he is amazing, I mean AMAZING! Dr. Wallace has THE BEST staff EVER, they make you feel comfortable & at home the first time you walk through the door :-) I would NEVER recommend any other plastic surgeon....Dr. Wallace & staff are THE BEST!

February 17th, 2013
My breasts are now amazing!
My breasts are now amazing! They are beautiful! Dr. Wallace spent a lot of time explaining different breast agumentation procedures and what were the possible choices for me. He patiently answered all my questions and told me what to expect during and after the procedure. I choice to have implants done through my arm pits, so their was no visible scars. The surgical staff was wonderful. I called with a question a couple days after surgery, and Dr. Wallace said just come on in, and fit me into his schedule that day. He assured me everything was healing perfectly. My breasts are absolutely beautiful! I love how I look in bathing suits and tight low cut dresses! I feel so much better about how I look! Now, I love trying on cloths! Best of all, my boyfriend loves my new breasts, and can't keep his hands and eyes of them!!!

April 30th, 2012
Sharp surgeon!
Had full face lift and took 15 years off. So glad I came here--friends went to silly mall clinic and look terrible. I work at hospital and like Dr w for his no wasted time, no bull approach. He is a nice guy with great staff and results. Sweet skin care clinic also. Definitelt recommend!

January 23rd, 2012
Dr Wallace and his staff have impressed me tremendously. After interviewing several other doctors, he was the one I chose because I felt most comfortable with him. I am very pleased with the procedures and will continue to go to him with any plastic surgery needs in the future.

January 21st, 2012
Dr Wallace and his staff are wonderful. My surgery was a great experience and every visit is a quick and pleasant. I highly recommend him to anyone needing cosmetic surgery. The fact that they have their own surgery center on premises is a bonus.

January 14th, 2012
Joni Baxter
I have been using Dr. Wallace since the early to mid 90's. He has performed surgery several times for me and always with a positive outcome. His staff is always great and I have recommended him to several people.

January 5th, 2012
BEST DOCTOR EVER!
I LOVE Dr. Wallace and his GREAT staff...I have been seeing Dr. Wallace since 1999 and have been nothing but perfectly HAPPY with each and every result! He is THE ONLY Plastic Surgeon I would EVER recommend!!!!!

December 17th, 2011
Cindy G. Samples, Instituional Manager
Dr. Wallace is an excellent plastic surgeon that I have been fortunate to use for both cosmetic procedures as well as a life threatening MRSA infection. I found him to be caring and extremely knowledgeable in all cases. His staff is the best in the business, and always show personal attention to me when I come in. I could not imagine using anyone other than Dr. Wallace, and have recommended him to many, many friends.