Plastic Surgery Specialist, Surgical Specialist

Apr 12th, 2016

Superior technical breast surgeon Used by all my friends with great success!!

MALPRACTICE DOCTOR! RUN FOR YOIR LIFE! show details MALPRACTICE DOCTOR! RUN FOR YOIR LIFE!
Mar 14th, 2016

NEVER AGAIN! PLEASE DO SOME RESEARCH BEFORE YOU. BAD STAFF BAD DOCTOR. SCAR FOR LIFE NOW THAT NO OTHER DOCTOR WANTS TO FIX.

by P. Gatlin on Oct 13th, 2015

Dr. Wallace is the best! I have had several procedures over the years, tummy tuck, upper and lower eyes done, and neck lift and had wonderful results. He and his staff really do care about his patients. Dr Wallace actually gave me his cell number after a recent procedure when I had some questions and concerns, I don't know any doctor that would do that. I do know there's a difference, I actually went to another doctor for a breast reduction and had bad results and a nurse that prescribed an antibiotic after surgery I told her I was allergic to which complicated everything. I never received any apology from the doctor or nurse for the side effects I went through. I would never go to anyone else for cosmetic surgery. Dr. Wallace is helping me age gracefully and for that I am very pleased and grateful for his professional skills and services.

Apr 13th, 2015

Very Professional doctor and staff. Did a great job on my wife and I highly recommend. Very upfront on what to expect so we could prepare. Amazing how there is no signs or scars after time. Wife had breaths fixed 12 years ago. Best money I ever spent. Her confidence, thus our marriage improved.

Best plastic surgeon in DFW! show details Best plastic surgeon in DFW!
by Vonda Wright on Jun 5th, 2013

Dr. Wallace is amazing!!!! I began seeing him in the late 90's and was so impressed with his knowledge & opinion that there was no other choice! I have had several procedures with Dr. Wallace icluding my most recent about 2 yrs ago. Every procedure I have ever had with Dr. Wallace has been worth every penny! If your wanting a Dr. to tell you what U want to hear & take your money, then Dr. Wallace isn't for you. Dr. Wallace will ALWAYS be 100% honest with you & will treat you with nothing but respect. When i say he is amazing, I mean AMAZING! Dr. Wallace has THE BEST staff EVER, they make you feel comfortable & at home the first time you walk through the door :-) I would NEVER recommend any other plastic surgeon....Dr. Wallace & staff are THE BEST!

My breasts are now amazing! show details My breasts are now amazing!
Feb 17th, 2013

My breasts are now amazing! They are beautiful! Dr. Wallace spent a lot of time explaining different breast agumentation procedures and what were the possible choices for me. He patiently answered all my questions and told me what to expect during and after the procedure. I choice to have implants done through my arm pits, so their was no visible scars. The surgical staff was wonderful. I called with a question a couple days after surgery, and Dr. Wallace said just come on in, and fit me into his schedule that day. He assured me everything was healing perfectly. My breasts are absolutely beautiful! I love how I look in bathing suits and tight low cut dresses! I feel so much better about how I look! Now, I love trying on cloths! Best of all, my boyfriend loves my new breasts, and can't keep his hands and eyes of them!!!

Sharp surgeon! show details Sharp surgeon!
Apr 30th, 2012

Had full face lift and took 15 years off. So glad I came here--friends went to silly mall clinic and look terrible. I work at hospital and like Dr w for his no wasted time, no bull approach. He is a nice guy with great staff and results. Sweet skin care clinic also. Definitelt recommend!

Jan 23rd, 2012

Dr Wallace and his staff have impressed me tremendously. After interviewing several other doctors, he was the one I chose because I felt most comfortable with him. I am very pleased with the procedures and will continue to go to him with any plastic surgery needs in the future.

Jan 21st, 2012

Dr Wallace and his staff are wonderful. My surgery was a great experience and every visit is a quick and pleasant. I highly recommend him to anyone needing cosmetic surgery. The fact that they have their own surgery center on premises is a bonus.

Joni Baxter show details Joni Baxter
Jan 14th, 2012

I have been using Dr. Wallace since the early to mid 90's. He has performed surgery several times for me and always with a positive outcome. His staff is always great and I have recommended him to several people.

BEST DOCTOR EVER! show details BEST DOCTOR EVER!
Jan 5th, 2012

I LOVE Dr. Wallace and his GREAT staff...I have been seeing Dr. Wallace since 1999 and have been nothing but perfectly HAPPY with each and every result! He is THE ONLY Plastic Surgeon I would EVER recommend!!!!!

Cindy G. Samples, Instituional Manager show details Cindy G. Samples, Instituional Manager
Dec 17th, 2011

Dr. Wallace is an excellent plastic surgeon that I have been fortunate to use for both cosmetic procedures as well as a life threatening MRSA infection. I found him to be caring and extremely knowledgeable in all cases. His staff is the best in the business, and always show personal attention to me when I come in. I could not imagine using anyone other than Dr. Wallace, and have recommended him to many, many friends.

All good show details All good
Dec 5th, 2011

All good

Glad I chose Dr. Charles Wallace show details Glad I chose Dr. Charles Wallace
Oct 19th, 2010

Dr. Wallace just did septo/rhinoplasty on me and he did an AMAZZZING job! I was so nervous about getting it done and when the bandage came off I wanted to hug him. I was so happy with the results! I would defiantly recommend him. He knows what he is doing!

Total Disaster- Full facelift,browlift, chin implant & TCA peel show details Total Disaster- Full facelift,browlift, chin implant & TCA peel
Feb 21st, 2010

Beware of Dr. Wallace- My experience was terrilbe- The staff does not follow up well and neither does Doctor Wallace Listen to you the Patient. They gave me Codiene for Pain after my surgery when I told them I was allergic to it. I threw up non stop for 3 days solid after surgery before I realized what they were giving me. Please,choose another Doctor. He also made his own decisons on what he would do to my face. I came out with new scars and wrinkles in other ares of my face that were worse than the ones that I had before I went in. He runs you threw surgery like a cattle call and gets his money and he is done with you. Short and simple. He wants to be out riding his motorcycles and in my opnion doesnt give a crap about you the patient at all. Save your money and go to a Plastic Surgeon that care and listens to you. I hope I can help the next person from making the financially,emotionally and horrible mistake that I made choosing Dr. Wallace. He actually calls himself a Dr. ( I believe in karma and what goes around will some day come around)