A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Welch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Welch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Welch, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT)
- Mood Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Welch graduated from Boston University . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Welch has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Alfred Welch MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Charles A. Welch practice?
- Dr. Charles Welch has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Welch practices Psychiatry near Boston, MA.
See Boston Psychiatrists.