A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Williams
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Williams Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Williams, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Hearing Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Williams has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
- Shands at AGH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Williams MD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Charles Williams practice?
- Dr. Charles Williams has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Williams practices Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Pediatricians and Gainesville Geneticists.