Learn more about Dr. Charles Abbottsmith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Abbottsmith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abbottsmith
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Abbottsmith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Abbottsmith, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Abbottsmith graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Abbottsmith has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital, The
- CMH Regional Health System/CLINTON MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Wisdom Abbottsmith FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Charles W. Abbottsmith practice?
- Dr. Charles Abbottsmith has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Abbottsmith practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Internists and Cincinnati Cardiologists.