A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Charles Abbottsmith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Abbottsmith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Abbottsmith, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Abbottsmith graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Abbottsmith has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital, The
- CMH Regional Health System/CLINTON MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Wisdom Abbottsmith FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Charles W. Abbottsmith practice?
- Dr. Charles Abbottsmith has 4 office locations.
Dr. Charles Abbottsmith practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Seaman, OH.
See Cincinnati Internists and Cincinnati Cardiologists.