Dr. Charles Abdo Jr MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 14th, 2011
quack city
This guy is just playing a doc instead of retiring which is what he should do. He is not that thorough, and when we came up with a plan to fix my nose, he wanted to ship me off to one of the other crony doctors in his group. He doesn't evendo the surgery. retire. He is old. My wait was way too long, the staff treated me like a number. I would not send my dog to him. Bad expereince.

June 19th, 2011
This might not help much but...
Unfortunately I am now 26 so I haven't seen Dr. Abdo in a lot of years. However I will never forget this amazing man. I was diagnosed with Cholesteatoma at age 2. I was in the office almost every week for a visit and had an operation every 8mo for at least four years. He spoiled me rotten! He showed me all the tools and let me go almost everywhere in that office. His wife worked up front and worked with my parents on their payments. They were never pushy or rude. I do remember him not liking my younger sister though. He's stern and frank. Will tell you like it is. I've heard that he could be cranky, but my parents absolutely loved him and that office. Great job. Miss you all.

November 12th, 2009
Never got to see the doctor
I had an appointment that took three weeks on a referral to get in. When I showed up for my appointment they told me it would be 1 1/2 to 2 hours before I could see the doctor. I asked why some one couldn't call me and let me know this and their respnse was it just happened, I aske how the doctor got this far behind in the last 1/2 hour and they had no response. I explained that I could not wait this long and when could I reschedule they told me the next opening was in 3 weeks. i explained how I thought this was very unprofessional and I would go to another doctor and their only response was with HPN insurance he was the only doctor in Las Vegas. This staff was so very rude and unprofessional that I would rather not see a doctor at all before I would go here.

March 22nd, 2016