Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles Ackley
Dr. Charles Ackley, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Lock Haven, PA. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Ackley is affiliated with Jersey Shore Hospital, Lock Haven Hospital and Geisinger Medical Center. Dr. Ackley has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles Ackley has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Charles Ackley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lock Haven, PA.
Dr. Brandon Craft
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Lock Haven, PA 0 mi11
Dr. Ninad Pendharkar
Lock Haven, PA 0 mi8
Dr. Emily Suvock
Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology
Lock Haven, PA 0 mi14