A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Adamo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Adamo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Adamo, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Adamo graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Adamo has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Philip Adamo MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles P. Adamo practice?
- Dr. Charles Adamo has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Adamo practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Annapolis, MD.
See Annapolis Family Physicians.