A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Adwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Adwell, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Adwell graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Adwell has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Fayette Hospital
- Methodist Healthcare Memphis Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Adwell MD is a male Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Charles Adwell practice?
- Dr. Charles Adwell has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Adwell practices Pediatrics near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Pediatricians.