A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahrens graduated from Sanford Sch of Med of the Univ of SD, Vermillion, SD.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ahrens has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Essentia Health – St. Marys Medical Center
- Essentia Health Duluth
- St Luke's Hospital Association of Duluth Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ahrens accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Security Health Plan of Wisconsin - 7 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Charles Ahrens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles E. Ahrens practice?
Dr. Charles Ahrens practices Internal Medicine and Ophthalmology near Duluth, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI.
See Duluth Internists and Duluth Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Carl Ahrens, Dr. Carlo Ahrens, Dr. Carlos Ahrens, Dr. Charley Ahrens