A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Ahrens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahrens
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Ahrens Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahrens graduated from Sanford Sch of Med of the Univ of SD, Vermillion, SD.
Dr. Ahrens has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital Of Duluth
- Essentia Health – St. Marys Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Earl Ahrens MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Charles E. Ahrens practice?
- Dr. Charles Ahrens has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Ahrens practices Ophthalmology near Duluth, MN.
See Duluth Ophthalmologists.