A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Ahrens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahrens graduated from Sanford Sch of Med of the Univ of SD, Vermillion, SD.
Dr. Ahrens has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Essentia Health – St. Marys Medical Center
- St Lukes Hospital Of Duluth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Earl Ahrens MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Charles E. Ahrens practice?
- Dr. Charles Ahrens has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Ahrens practices Ophthalmology near Duluth, MN.
See Duluth Ophthalmologists.