Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles Albers
Dr. Charles Albers, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Hendersonville, NC, with other offices in Hendersonville, NC and Etowah, NC (and 7 other locations). He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Albers is affiliated with Margaret R Pardee Memorial Hospital. Dr. Albers has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles Albers has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Charles Albers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hendersonville, NC.
Dr. Daniel Timmerman
Family Medicine, General Surgery
Hendersonville, NC 0.01 mi13
Dr. Stuart Glassman
Hendersonville, NC 0.14 mi44
Dr. Lachlan Noyes
Hendersonville, NC 0.14 mi30